This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.4 and up | File size: 3,8 MB
Probably the most beautiful and functional tag editor! You no longer have to edit tags for each song individually - app is focused on batch tag editing and auto tag search. AutoTagger help you to keep your music library in cleanliness and tidiness!
- Editing the name, cover art, artist, album, year, genre, track number, disc number, a comment.
- Batch auto tag search for songs\folder\аlbums\artists.
- Batch tag editing songs\folder\аlbums\artists (ID3v1, ID3v2).
- Batch renaming files by mask (album, artist, title e.t.c).
- Batch deleting albums, artists, songs
- Editing song lyrics.
- Automatically downloading cover art and choosing from a gallery, deleting
- Tracks numbering.
- Viewing music folders.
- In-built media-scanner.
- Dark theme and changing app colors
- Excellent Material Design!
Supported formats: mp3, mp4, flac
Warning: on Android 4.4 Google has blocked the ability to write to an SD card.
Supports editing files on SD card on Android Lollipop+!
- Display comment in multiple lines
- Visual improvements for themes
- Renaming optimization
- Added screen with the ability to send an error description or restart the application instead of app crash
- Sometimes tags may contain characters that are not allowed in file names. In this case, the file could not be renamed.
In the update, the option "Delete invalid characters" was added in renaming (Pro)