This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.0+ | File size: 7,6 Mb
Blue light filter is used to reduce blue light by adjusting the screen to natural color. Eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone? Have trouble in sleeping after long time watching phone screen? That is due to blue light. Blue light from your phone and tablet screen is the visible light spectrum (380-550nm) for circadian regulation. According to the scientific studies, exposure to blue light imposes serious threats to retinal neurons and inhibits the secretion of melatonin, a hormone that influences circadian rhythms. It is proven that reducing blue light can greatly improve sleep. Shift your screen to night mode can relieve your eyes strain, and your eyes will feel ease during night reading. Also blue light filter will protect your eyes and help you sleep easily.
- Reduce blue light
- Adjustable filter intensity
- Save power
- Very easy to use
- Built-in screen dimmer
- Eye protector from screen light
Reduce Blue Light
- The screen filter can change your screen into natural color, so it can reduce the blue light which will affect your sleep.
Screen Filter Intensity
- By sliding the button, you can easily adjust the filter intensity to soften the screen light .
- Practice shows it can greatly save power because of reducing screen blue light.
Easy to Use
- Handy buttons and auto timer will help you turn on and turn off the app in one second. Very useful app for eye care.
- You can adjust your screen brightness accordingly. Get better reading experience.
Eye Protector From Screen Light
- Screen shift to night mode to protect your eyes and relieve your eyes in no time.
- Before installing other app, please turn off or pause this app to enable installation.
- When taking screenshots, please turn off or pause this app in case screenshots use the app effect.
- More languages supported
- Bugs fixed