Requirements: Android 4.4+ | File size: 17,04 MB
Blue light from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and prevents you from falling asleep easily at night. This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
Free screen filter app to protect your eyes
• You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
• It's simple but effective!
• All you have to do is launch this app.
Screen filter with natural color
• This app's filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
• This app doesn't dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue light which causes strain on your eyes.
• It's easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
• You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
• Choose between 5 different filter colors.
Turn on or off quickly and easily
• You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to tweak the settings at any time.
• You can choose whether or not the filter launches on startup.
Eye care in your smartphone or tablet
• This app works on most smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on. It also works on tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!
• This app doesn`t use your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature and the lux the memory usage is low too.
Supports Android 12