This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 5.0+ | Size: 4,2 MB
Do you find the quick settings panel hard to reach with one hand at the top of the screen? Don't like shuffling your hand up each time? You no longer have to! Bottom Quick Settings allows you to drag a quick setting panel up from the bottom of the screen and toggle settings like WiFi, Bluetooth, Flash and many more including adding shortcuts to apps and websites in the panel too!
Similar to the iOS settings panel drawer, but Android themed!
QUICK SETTING PANEL:
• 35+ different settings to choose from
• Add any app or URL as a shortcut in the panel
• Change the layout of the panel tiles (number of rows and columns)
• Change the screen brightness and volume with a slider
• Add/remove sliders from the panel e.g. for screen brightness or volume
• Android Pie themed
• Change the colours of the panel background and the quick setting icons
OPTIONAL ROOT/ADB FEATURES:
• Ability to toggle secure system settings such as Mobile Data and Location. These settings can only be toggled with root or a one time ADB command, due to Android's security restrictions
• Reply to notifications!
• Bottom status bar
• Hide the Handle/Status bar in specific apps
• Fixed collapsed music notification layout
• Added option to attempt to fix notification issues on MIUI
• More system icons
• Bug fixes
• Premium features Unlocked;
• Ads Removed;
• Analytics disabled;
• Optimized graphics / Zipalign;
• Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers and Services;
• AOSP compatible.