This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.0+ | Size: 5,4 MB
Camera FV-5 is a professional camera application for mobile devices, that puts DSLR-like manual controls in your fingertips.
Tailored to enthusiast and professional photographers, with this camera application you can capture the best raw photographs so that you can post-process them later and get stunning results. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
- All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
- DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
- Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
- Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
- Program and Speed-priority modes.
- Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
- JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
- Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
- All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
- EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
- Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
- Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
- In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
- Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
- The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
- Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
- The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
- Improved: massive improvement and bug fixes for Samsung Galaxy S6, S7 and S8 series, specially under Android 7.0. Includes numerous bug fixes, improved reliability, RAW support, and extended manual exposure up to 10 seconds.
- Improved: black navigation bar on Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ devices in tone with the rest of the interface.
- Fixed many other smaller issues.