Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 8,4 MB
Code editor is an optimized text editor focused on coding. It is a handy tool for development on Android. It contains necessary features for coding, includes syntax highlighting, auto indention, code assist, auto completion, etc.
• Code assist, folding and auto completion.
• Easily navigate between multiple tabs.
• Undo and redo changes without limit.
• Search and replace with regular expressions.
• Show or hide line numbers.
• Highlight matching parentheses
• Automatic indent and outdent.
• Displays invisible characters.
• Open files from recently opened or added file collections
• Preview HTML and Markdown files.
• Includes Emmet support for web development.
• Access files from FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV.
• Integrate and easy access to GitHub.
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, and OneDrive.
• Physical keyboard support, including key combinations.
• 3 application themes and over 30 syntax highlighting themes.
• Add dark theme and toggle button in preview mode, works on WebView version 78 and above.
• Minor bug fixes and stability improvements.