This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.0.3 and up | File size: 55,1 MB
Detailed and easy to use offline maps. We have millions POI on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly detailed maps of all countries of the world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project. OSM is an open-source alternative to Mapquest, Google Maps and Waze.
• Updated monthly with improved data.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from lots of icons to assign to bookmarks.
• Record your trips even when app is in background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance and time travelled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from 7 solid track colors or altitude and speed gradients.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks or whole travel collection as KML or GPX file.
• User itinerary is organized to collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Visible object set could be customized.
• 11 different map languages is supported.
• Map labels size could be changed. Large labels on maps is extremely useful while driving.
Updated work with GPS providers. Also added lots of optimizations, small fixes and one hidden big feature. Keep tuned.
Password for archive - sanet.cd