This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.1 and up | File size: 4,2 MB
ISS onLive allows you to watch realtime video of earth from International Space Station.
Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
- HDEV (HD Live Earth Viewing Experiment) Camera
- ISS SD secondary cameras / onboard cameras
- NasaTV Channel
- NasaTV Media Channel
Be sure you are using a wifi connection because the streaming video consumes a lot of data.
About video stream
- Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
- No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.
- Fix notifications (now drop-down).
- Fix orbit problems in some devices.
- New video settings: possibility to change default video player to solve display issues.