Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 32,1 MB
MacroDroid is the easiest way to automate your daily tasks on your Android smartphone or tablet. Via the smart user interface MacroDroid offers a simple solution to make automated tasks on your device in just a few taps.
MacroDroid helps you by automating the activities you did manually before, and customize them in a way that works for you.A few examples of how MacroDroid can help you to get automated
• Optimize your daily workflow on your phone; switch on bluetooth and start playing music when you enter your car. Or switch on WiFi when you are near your house.
• Reduce battery drain (like dimming your screen and switching Wifi off)
• Saving on roaming costs (automatically switch off your Data)
• Increasing safety during commuting by reading your incoming notifications (via Text to Speech) and sending automated responses via email or SMS
• Make custom sound and notification profiles.
• Remind you to do certain tasks using timers and stopwatches.
These are just a few examples out of limitless scenarios where MacroDroid can make your Android life a little easier.With only 3 simple steps this is how it works
1. Select a trigger.
The trigger is the cue for the macro to start. MacroDroid offers over 70 triggers to start your macro, i.e. location based triggers (like GPS, cell towers, etc), device status triggers (like battery level, app starting/closing), sensor triggers (like shaking, light levels, etc) and connectivity triggers (like Bluetooth, Wifi and Notifications).
Macros can be triggered automatically, but it is also possible to create a shortcut on the homescreen of your device or start using the unique and customizable Macrodroid sidebar.
2. Select the actions you like to automate.
MacroDroid can perform over 100 different actions, that you typically would do by hand. Connect to your Bluetooth or Wifi device, select volume levels, speak text (like your incoming notifications or current time), start a timer, dim your screen and many more.
3. Optionally: configure constraints.
Constraints help you to let the macro fire only when you want it to.
Living near your work, but only want to connect to your company's Wifi during work days? With a constraint you can select specific times or days that the macro can be invoked. MacroDroid offers 50 constraint types like: battery level, connected devices, time and day constraints, headphones insterted and many more.
• MacroDroid's unique interface offers a Wizard that guides step by step through the configuration of your first macros.
• It is also possible to use an existing template from the template section and customize it to your needs.
• The built-in forum allows you to get help from other users, allowing you to easy learn the ins and outs of MacroDroid.
For more experienced users
• MacroDroid offers more comprehensive solutions like the use of plugins, system/user defined variables, scripts, intents, advance routing like IF, THEN, ELSE clauses, use of AND + ORs
Running in background: If you have issues with the app not staying alive in the background please seehttp://dontkillmyapp.com
This app uses the Device Administrator permission (BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN). This permission is used by the failed login trigger (nothing else) and will only be enabled if you explicitly give MacroDroid device admin access from within the app.
• Fixed issue where password prompt would not appear in some cases when using password protection to enter app.
• Fixed issue where share last photo would not work in all cases.
• Fixed issue where sleep trigger did not check constraints.
• Other minor bug fixes.