This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.2 and up | File size: 24,2 MB
MacroDroid is a task automation and configuration app that focuses heavily on usability with a simple, attractive UI and logical step by step process.
A FEW EXAMPLES OF WHAT MACRODROID CAN AUTOMATE:
• Shake the device to upload the last photo to Facebook.
• Turn on Wifi or Data connection when you launch a particular app (and off again when closed).
• Respond to an incoming SMS by sending your current location.
• Toggle the power button to tell you the time (e.g. when its in your pocket).
• Use NFC tags to configure the device (turn on bluetooth, set volume etc).
CREATING A CUSTOM MACRO IS EASY:
• Click 'Add Macro'
• Select a trigger from a list - (e.g. Battery Level).
• Configure any trigger specific settings - (e.g. Battery Level < 10%)
• Select an action from a list - (e.g Enable/Disable Wifi)
• Configure any action specific setting - (e.g. Disable Wifi)
• Add more actions as required (up to 10)
• Optionally select a constraint from a list - (e.g. Day of the Week)
• Configure constraint as required (e.g. Saturday and Sunday)
• Add more constraints as required (up to 10).
• Choose a name and category for the Macro.
MacroDroid includes a list of template Macros to demonstrate the power and flexibility of the application. These templates can be used as is, or customised to meet your needs.
• Added local variable support for Macros.
• MacroDroid settings action added Configure Notification Bar (Show button bar + black background)
• Fixed issue where an HTTP Get after a Confirm Next action would not run correctly.
• Added material design icon set to icon picker for Android 5+ (adds greater choice to notification icons).
• Other minor fixes.
• PRO features fully Unlocked
• Maps Location work
• Analytics Disabled
• All ads calls from Activity removed
• AOSP compatible