This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | Size: 8 MB
The Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is the most complete and up-to-date Italian dictionary available. The dictionary covers over 300,000 words and phrases, 450,000 translations, and captures idiomatic, colloquial, spoken, and written language in both Italian and English. Incorporating phrasefinders and cultural information, the dictionary serves both as an authoritative work of reference and as a dynamic passport of both cultures.
The Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is the most complete and up-to-date Italian dictionary available.
• More than 300,000 words and phrases and 450,000 translations
• 7,000 most frequently used words in both languages are highlighted to help users learn essential vocabulary
• Quick-reference verb tables, grammar notes and vocabulary lists on topics such as seasons, rivers, sports, and more
• Hundreds of new words including all the latest vocabulary, as well as specialist EU terminology
• Lively and interesting cultural notes give an insight into life in Italy
Incorporating phrasefinders and cultural information, the dictionary serves both as an authoritative work of reference and as a dynamic passport of both cultures.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
INTELLIGENT SEARCH INTEGRATES SEVERAL TOOLS TO MATCH OR SUGGEST WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
• Bug fixes and performance improvements