Requirements: Android 6.0+ | File size: 12,99 MB
Annoyed of forgetting your access data for hundreds of services, apps and co.?
You want a secure way of saving all your passwords instead of writing them down on a sheet of paper? Password Safe is your solution! It stores and manages all entered data in an encrypted way, so you have a secure storage of your access data and only have to remind your master password. The encryption is based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 128bit and can be increased up to 256bit in pro-version.
You can trust PasswordSafe 100% as it DOES NOT have any access to the internet.
Note, that there is NO sync-feature, because of the missing internet-permissions. So if you want to share the database, upload it to Dropbox (or similiar) and import it from there on another device. With the included widgets you can also copy fast and easy a randomly created password to your clipboard from your homescreen.
Essential functions at a glance
• secure storage of your passwords, access data, etc.
• categorize your entries in the Password Safe
• access via one single master-password
• Password Generator for creating secure passwords
• backup and restore of the encrypted database
• customizability of the user interface
• automatic clearing of clipboard
• Password Generator-widgets
• no unnecessary Android rights
• entry-elements can be defined and reordered
• define multiple categories for an entry
• definition of encryption key size up to 256bit
• import/export from/to excel table
• encrypted CSV-files
• auto-backup to encrypted CSV
(Pro) add option to include attached images in pdfs
add option to change language used in the app
bugfixes and performance improvements