Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 2,4 MB
Do you have a lot of accounts, passwords and information to manage like emails, bank accounts, insurance details, credit cards, id cards, website passwords, utilities and bills, addresses, jobs and other personal details at your home or office? Do you often fail to remember the exponentially increasing information and passwords and falter to get your account and related details when you need it? Are you still using your phone contacts or notes app to manage your accounts arbitrary or worse still writing down your passwords on a piece of paper? Well you are not alone! With Personal Vault, your password manager, we aim to provide a very simple and intuitive app that manages and keeps all your personal records, not just limited to passwords, at one place and easily access them right when you need it.
Safety is our top priority, to the point that we keep absolutely zero user information and all stays with its rightful owner - that is you on your device! No internet needed.
Needless to say all information in password manager is encrypted based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) and backup and restore functionality is provided to easily port your details across your Android devices.
Although simple and intuitive, this password manager is loaded with features like
• Save unlimited records
• Create multi users within the same device
• Add custom fields
• Enable fingerprint login
• Use password or PIN based login
• Built-in password manager
• Easy sort and search
• Delete or archive
• Copy and share
• Customized sharing record details over messaging apps
• Auto backup and Restore
• CSV Import/Export with support for cloud storage providers e.g. Google Drive, Box etc.
• Master password recovery
• No internet permission
• Auto lock
• Multi lingual
Personal Vault is not just a password manager. It allows you to navigate through labyrinth of increasing accounts, passwords and other personal information with ease. Plus the Vault is completely secure and stays with You!
• All new Dark Theme/Night Mode that will help save energy consumption on the device and help reduce strain on the eyes.
• New theme and many more user interface improvements along with resolving few minor bugs and stability improvements.