This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 5.0+ / 6.0+ | File size: 53 / 55,5 / 56,9 MB
• Stream all your personal media—photos, music, movies, shows, even DVR-ed TV—to any device from your Plex media library
• Get personalized and trusted video news from over 190 global publisher partners (and growing!), including CBS, Financial Times, Euronews, and top local news sources for over 80% of markets in the US
• Organize and share all your media collections in a beautiful, simple interface, and Plex will add rich descriptions, artwork, and other related information
• View videos stored right on your mobile device or an SD card in Plex’s beautiful interface
• Enjoy premium features with a Plex Pass subscription: DVR & Live TV, Camera Upload, Premium Photos, Mobile Sync, Parental Controls, VIP Perks, and much more
Plex is a media streaming powerhouse for all of your content needs. Not only does it organize your video, music, and photo collections, giving you instant access on all of your devices, but Plex is also the last app you will ever need for personalized video news. AND, with our premium Plex Pass, you can record over-the-air television and watch anywhere with a supported digital antenna and tuner. Using the free Plex Media Server software on your computer, NAS, or favorite cloud drive (Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox), plus the Plex app, you can enjoy all of your media even that DVR-ed content on all your devices.
FILES FROM ANYWHERE:
• Play files saved to your phone or SD card (beta – video files only)
• Stream files from your computer running Windows, Mac, or Linux (requires free Plex Media Server app)
• Stream files from your NAS (requires free Plex Media Server app)
• (Plex Pass) Stream files from the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive)
To get the free Plex Media Server app for Windows, Mac, Linux, or NAS, visit https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.plex.tv/downloads
• Play almost any video file, including MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, WMV, and more
• Automatically organize your TV shows and movies with beautiful posters and descriptions
• Cast videos to your Chromecast, Apple TV, or other devices
• Full support for subtitles, including SRT, PGS, SSA/ASS
• Easily share your videos with friends and family – or keep it private
• (Plex Pass) Record TV and watch everywhere (requires tuner device)
• (Plex Pass) Add movie trailers and extras to your collection
• (Plex Pass) Set parental controls to customize your family’s experience
• (Plex Pass) Wirelessly sync videos to your mobile device for offline playback
• Play almost any music file, including MP3, M4A, FLAC, ALAC, and more
• Automatically organize your music with album artwork and metadata
• Easily share your music with friends and family – or keep it private
• (Plex Pass) Create automatic mixes with Plex Mix and mood mix
• (Plex Pass) Show lyrics for recognized music
• (Plex Pass) Wirelessly sync music to your mobile device for offline playback
• Display signal quality during Live TV playback.
• Add support for subtitle styling.
• Remember if audio visualizers were enabled.
• Add support for subtitle styling when casting to Chromecast.
• [Mobile] Add support for subtitle download when casting to Chromecast.
• Playback: app could crash when exiting audio player.
• Playback: potential crash when starting playback.
• Error message would not display when there was no content.
• Playback: failure to direct play videos that contain large embedded attachments (e.g. fonts).
• App could crash for users with FreeNAS/FreeBSD setup when pressing record on an episode.
• Playback: don’t rebuffer when switching audio or subtitle tracks.
• Playback: changes to passthrough support was not always detected, leading to failure to direct play.
• [Mobile] App could crash at startup trying to restore synced items if device language set to Turkish.
• [Mobile] Add support for auto play and subtitle size control to Chromecast remote.
• [Mobile] Timeline/jump to letter scroller could not be visible.
• [Mobile] Music playback speed should only be visible for Podcasts or music from libraries that have “Store track progress” enabled.
• [Mobile] A wrong error message was displayed when a source was offline.
• [Mobile] Don’t show ‘Download’ action in sections that don’t support it.
• [Mobile] Display correct title for bottom dialog when a source is offline.
• [TV] Prevent focus getting lost when scrolling to end of controls during Live TV playback.
• [TV] Lyrics upsell indicator could be incorrectly displayed.
• [TV] Fix RTL language alignment for PIN code when linking your Android TV device.
YOU MUST HAVE A PLEX MEDIA SERVER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT https://plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM LOCAL MEDIA. VERSION 0.9.11.1 OR HIGHER IS REQUIRED. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.