This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.0+ | File size: 3,4 MB
Pulsar is intuitive, lightweight and full featured music player for Android.
- Gorgeous user interface and animation with material design.
- Manage and play music by album, artist, folder and genre.
- Automatically download and display album cover and artist image.
- Smart playlists with most played, recent played and newly added tracks.
- Fast search across albums, artists and songs.
- Gapless playback support.
- 5-band equalizer controller.
- Bass booster and reverb settings.
- Various colorful themes.
- Sleep timer and more.
Pulsar support standard music file types including mp3, aac, flac, ogg, wav and etc. If you cannot find your music in Pulsar, please click “rescan library” menu item from action bar to rescan device.
- Added round icon for supported device such as Google Pixel.
- Supported new notification style on Android 7.0 and above.
- Action bar in main screen can now be hidden when scrolling.
- Added animation when changing between play and pause button.
- Swipe up gesture on playback bar can now lead to player page.
- Added a new icon for play queue to distinguish with playlist.
- Added Vietnamese translation, thanks to Thanh Tuấn!
- Minor bug fixes.