This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.3+ | File size: 4,7 MB
Ringtone Maker is free app creates ringtone, alarms, and notifications from MP3, WAV, AAC/MP4, 3GPP/AMR files. You can set the start and ending notes by sliding arrows along the timeline, by pressing Start and End to record the point, or by typing in time stamps.
• Copy, cut and paste.
• Fade in/out for mp3.
• Adjust volume for mp3.
• Preview the Ringtone files and assign to contact.
• View a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file at 5 zoom levels.
• Set starting and ending points for a clip within the audio file, using an optional touch interface.
• Play the selected portion of the audio, including an indicator cursor and auto scrolling of the waveform.
• Play anywhere else by tapping the screen.
• Save the clipped audio as a new audio file and mark it as Music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
• Record a new audio clip to edit.
• Delete audio (with confirmation alert).
• Assign a Ringtone directly to a contact, you can also re-assign or delete the Ringtone from contact.
• Sort by Tracks, Albums, Artists.
• Manage contact Ringtone.
RINGTONE SAVE PATH
• Ringtone: sdcard/ringtones
• Notification: sdcard/notifications
• Alarm: sdcard/alarms
• Music: sdcard/music
MUSIC NOT SHOW
• Android system is very slow to update its music database, so it takes time if you just download your music. You can use "Scan" menu of "Ringtone Maker" to force update, then you'll see these music.
• Google Play Music can't be display, as Google Play Music hidden its music in special way. Other app can't access it.
• Browse external storage