Requirements: Android 7.0+ | File size: 101,05 MB
Why the Rosetta Stone app? Because the best way to learn a new language is to surround yourself with it, and Rosetta Stone’s Dynamic Immersion® method does just that. Interactive and contextual lessons blend with Extended Learning features that are literally at your fingertips–any time, anywhere, any device; online or off and completely ad-free. Learn to speak Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Filipino, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Irish, Persian, Polish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese, and more!
Rosetta Stone helps you speak confidently
• With a variety of speaking-focused lessons and features, instantaneous pronunciation feedback with TruAccent, a track record of getting people speaking confidently and a near-five star rating in the app store, the award-winning Rosetta Stone mobile app is the best way to learn new languages.
What you want to learn, first
• Let us know why you're learning a new language and we'll create a game plan with curated content and helpful reminders to help you stay on track**.
Fits any schedule
• Take a 10-minute lesson anywhere—online or off.
Never leaves your side
• Practice here, there, and everywhere.
Don’t get lost in translation
• Touch and hold anything from your Core Lessons to reveal its translation.
• TruAccent® technology provides real-time pronunciation feedback.
Go beyond memorization
• Learn in context using our Dynamic Immersion® method.
Extended Learning Features
Say it like a local
• Practice speaking by reading aloud while listening to native speakers with Stories.
Always know what to say
• Get easy-to-understand greetings, phrases, expressions, and more with Phrasebook.
Train your ear
• Take a break from the screen by listening to Audio Companion® lessons.
• Spanish (Latin American or Spain)
• English (American or British)
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
Includes various fixes and enhancements to improve your experience with Rosetta Stone.