This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | Size: 14,4 MB
ScorePal removes the need for pen and paper when playing any game.
It's extremely easy to use (it looks exactly like the score sheet you'll find in any board game), and it packs a lot of features. This is a score tracker that's actually fun to use and really flexible. It comes with predefined score sheets for popular games but you have full control to build your own.
* Beautiful material design
* Seamless integration with BoardGameGeek (BGG).
* Stats for all games and players
* Calendar view for your activity
* Support for games where biggest score wins, smallest wins, co-ops, social deduction an more
* Predefined templates for over 10.000 games, with the ability to view and vote those created by other users of the app
* Automatically determine the winner, or set it yourself..
* Sort players into groups for easy plays configuration
* Manage extra information like location, comments and notes individual for each play participant
* Rules section for those details that you always forget
* Timers and countdown functions
* Scoring table size customizable for every screen.
* stability improvements
* lots of fixes