Requirements: Android 4.1+ | File size: 11,50 MB
This application is used to detect hazards on the road, such as speed cameras (mobile ambush, static speed cameras, red light cameras), speed bumps, bad roads and etc.
The latest version supports all the countries of the world! The workflow of the application differs from the hardware radar detector. Hardware radar detector - is a passive receiver that does not block the signal to which it is set, but simply notify the driver of the presence in the field of the radar radio interference.
This application works differently, it uses a database of hazards previously detected by other users. For example, if the application is informed about mobile ambush, it means that at this point can probably be mobile ambush. Any user can add new hazard to shared database. Also user can influence on rating of hazard (when user get danger alert he can define whether danger exists or not in fact).
The application plays the sound and shows hazard on the map and distance to this hazard.If you are connected to the internet you will be able to monitor the traffic jams. There is a feature update the database of the hazards. The application may run in the background (even when the screen is off), just enable option "Use speech when hazard detected". To start monitoring hazards just press "On" button in the left bottom screen corner.
• Map or Radar view mode (no need Internet to render data)
• Night mode for Map is supported (enabled in settings)
• Night mode adjustment on screen
• 3D tilt on map support (3D buildings)
• Map auto zoom and rotation map along the way
• Dashboard with current speed
• 160 000 active hazards POIs around the world (check your country in FREE version of this APP at first)
• Daily database updates!
• Support voice alerts
• Support of working in background or with other Navigation APPs
• You can add their own POI to shared database
Fix issues for Android 12 .