This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Requirements: Android 4.1+ | File size: 14,1 MB
TickTick is a simple and effective to-do list and task manager app which helps you make schedule, manage time, remind about deadlines and organize life at work, home and everywhere else. TickTick is here to help you make the most of your day and get things done (gtd). Whether there is an idea you want to capture, personal goals to achieve, a work to accomplish, or make a collaboration with other colleagues, even to create a shopping list (with a help of a list maker). Achieve your goals with our productivity planner.
EASY TO USE:
• TickTick is easy to get started with its intuitive design and personalized features. Add tasks and reminders in mere seconds and then focus on important work, it is better than other organization and time management apps.
SYNC ACROSS YOUR DEVICES:
• Your goals will sync within cloud so that you can view and manage them wherever you are for better goal achieving.
QUICKLY CREATE TASKS AND NOTES:
• Add them by voice input or typing. With Smart Date Parsing, the date info you enter into the new field will be automatically set as due date for task reminder with alarm. Stay as productive as you can with this time manager and to do checklist!
INSTANT TASK TO DO LIST REMINDER:
• There's no need to keep all things in mind! Just put them to TickTick and it will remember everything for you and provide instant task to do list reminder, for you to gtd. Set multiple notifications for important tasks and notes to never miss any deadline!
• Get a clear overview for your plans weeks or months ahead in to-do calendar - Day Planner free. Want to be more specific and know what to do at exact time? Try 3-Day View to check and make a schedule according to your timeline, use time manager. Third-party calendars can also be integrated, such as Google calendar, Outlook, etc.
• Get easy access to your tasks and notes by adding a checklist widget to your home screen. There are various sizes and types of widget. Choose one that you like the most.
• Set tasks to repeat for those that need to be done regularly. Choose a repeating period (for example, daily, weekly, weekdays, or monthly anydo). You can customize the repeat like: online course every 2 weeks from Monday to Thursday, project meeting every 2 months on the first Monday.
• Keep it all organized and know what to do in todo list
• Classify your tasks and todos with list maker, folders and tags.
• Make checklists and notes.
• Prioritize goals and focus on the what really matters to do it tomorrow.
• Sort goals by date, priority, and title.
• Attach photos, records and other attachments.
• Swipe a task to quickly edit, long press to batch edit.
• Share lists (todoist), assign goals to collaborate with colleagues, friends or family. Spend less hours in meetings, on phone calls or on email. Improve the efficiency in collaboration app.
• Organize your life with TickTick Pro
• Choose from a variety of different themes to match your personality.
• View the business calendar in grid format (better than in other time management apps).
• Unlimited Planning in todo list.
• Take charge with 299 lists (todoist), 999 tasks per list, and 199 subtasks per task.
• Add up to 5 notifications to each task with subtasks.
• Share a task list planner with up to 19 members.
• Use the checklist widget format and type a description in the same task.
Introducing the major new release of the Android 5.0 app! This time, we made some great improvements for all users. Including:
• New UI design
• New "Habit" feature. You can enable it in the Tab Bar settings and start building some good habits in TickTick!