Requirements: Android 5.0+ | File size: 38,89 MB
Web Video Caster® allows you to watch on your TV videos from your favorite websites including movies, TV shows, live streams of news, sports, and IPTV. It also lets you cast local videos stored on your phone. Photos and audio files are also supported. Subtitles are detected on the web page, you can also use your own subtitles, or you can use the integrated search of OpenSubtitles.org.
Supported streaming devices
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices, allowing your TV to stream videos directly from the web.
• DLNA receivers.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony, and others*.
• PlayStation 4 - by using its web browser.
• Most web browsers by visitinghttp://cast2tv.app (PS4, Smart TVs, other consoles and set top boxes).
• And more.
*If you experience compatibility issues, contact us and include the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format, where supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• Live news and sports.
• Any HTML5 videos*.
• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
*Your streaming device must be capable of decoding the video you are playing. Web Video Cast™ does not perform any video/audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming
1. Browse the web or the local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast to your tv.
2. If the video or audio is on a website, try to play the video inside the web page. If it is a photo, you can long press on it to cast it.
3. Connect to your streaming device to cast the video, music, or picture.
Small bug fixes.