Registry Healer 5.4.1 build 540 Multilanguage
This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Registry Healer 5.4.1 build 540 Multilanguage | 5.47 Mb
Everybody knows that as you install and uninstall programs changes are made to your registry. Also, after uninstalling a program, sometimes entries are left behind. As time wears on, you end up with lots of entries that are pointing to the wrong location or to items that no longer exist. This can seriously hamper the performance of your computer if left unchecked. If you have a lot of time on your hands, you can go through the registry, item by item, and make corrections yourself.
Registry Healer comes to the rescue! Registry Healer will check the entire registry to make sure that there are no broken entries. This will free up a lot of space in the file, which can speed up Windows.
Registry Healer is particularly useful if you tend to install and uninstall a lot of programs. By putting it to work, it will help you clear out the junk that commonly fills up the Registry. Unlike similar utilities, this program doesn't simply (and dangerously) remove items from your Registry. It will attempt to correct invalid entries by finding matching folders and files that may have been moved. A separate component lets you select directories to scan. You will be able to instantly "heal" invalid entries, and safely delete some others.
With a slick interface and a simple atmosphere, Registry Healer will do all the complicated work needed to tidy up a tired OS.
Registry Healer provides a few other features for advanced users. The program provides one-click access to a registry key with the Windows RegEdit tool. Furthermore, you can highlight a reference and jump directly to the directory that it's pointing to. Finally, you can create "undo" files in the RegEdit format and full system backups. This lets you conveniently restore a Windows Registry to a previous state using native Windows® tools (even without having RegHealer installed in the system).
Registry Healer does not only delete invalid registry entries but also it searches your system for all available corrections. It can really fix the registry!
Registry Healer can also find invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, empty registry keys, invalid application paths, invalid registered help files and offer to correct them. So, running Registry Healer regularly will keep your registry clean and correct!
Registry Healer will
- find and correct invalid file/folder registry references;
- find and delete empty registry keys;
- find and correct invalid font entries;
- find and delete obsolete Start Menu items;
- find and correct invalid application paths;
- find and correct invalid registered help files;
- find and correct invalid shared DLLs references;
- find and correct invalid autostart registry references;
- find and delete unused software registry references;
- find and correct invalid known DLLs registry references;
- find and correct invalid registered file types;
- find and correct invalid COM/ActiveX references;
- find and correct invalid uninstall records;
- find and correct invalid TypeLib references;
- find and correct invalid Firewall rules;
-search for all available corrections for invalid entries;
-open folder where invalid registry entry refers to;
-open any invalid registry entry in Windows® RegEdit;
-provide full registry backup before changes are made;
-backup only modified registry entries to RegEdit files, enabling you to restore any registry change ever made;
-save the list of found invalid entries into text file;
-search the Internet for information about any found invalid registry entry.
-schedule automatic registry scan;
Supported OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, Windows 7, 2012, Windows 8 both 32- and 64-bit.
New in version 5.4.1
+ detect and fix invalid entries in Windows XP/7 MSConfig and Windows8 TaskManager registry keys.
- bugfix: pop-up menu command HighLighted entries -> Pick/Unpick/Invert did not work;
- bugfix: detailed filter dialog did not work correctly;
- a few minor bugfixes;
* some language files were updated;