This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 219.05 MB
Once again, NATIVE INSTRUMENTS raises the bar with KONTAKT 5 — the latest version of the industry-leading sampler. KONTAKT 5 takes a bold leap forward with 37 new filters, four new on-board studio effects, updated time-stretching, a new instrument bus system and more. As you will see from the new STUDIO DRUMMER, for example, it's a deep-rooted update to the KONTAKT platform, allowing us — and you — to create even better instruments and more powerful, expressive sounds.
What's New in 5.6.8
- ADDED New KSP built-in variable ($NI_CONTROL_PAR_IDX) returns the index of the element triggering a UI callback; applies to tables and the XY Pad
- CHANGED Add & Activate Library buttons now launch Native Access which now also supports 3rd party Libraries
- FIXED The frame rate would drop significantly if multiple waveform displays were used on a KSP UI
- FIXED The Missing Samples dialog would always suggest the default user folder instead of the folder the NKIs are in
- FIXED Crash when switching to Mini View under circumstances
- FIXED Using get_control_par() with $CONTROL_PAR_ALLOW_AUTOMATION now returns the correct value instead of always 0
- FIXED Certain Bank properties would be discarded when re-saving NKSNs
- KNOWN ISSUE The documentation is not up to date