This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Rob Miles | 2011 | ISBN: 0735651574 | English | 466 pages | PDF | 6 MB
Now you can build your own games for your Xbox 360, Windows Phone 7, or Windows-based PC—as you learn the underlying concepts for computer programming. Use this hands-on guide to dive straight into your first project—adding new tools and tricks to your arsenal as you go. No experience required!
• Learn XNA and C# fundamentals—and increase the challenge with each chapter
• Write code to create and control game behavior
• Build your game’s display—from graphics and text to lighting and 3-D effects
• Capture and cue sounds
• Process input from keyboards and gamepads
• Create features for one or multiple players
• Tweak existing games—and invent totally new ones