This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | 10 Books | ePUB | 186 MB
The most important bestseller list is The New York Times Best Seller List. They readily admit that their list is only “reflective” of books that are selling at a certain number of bookstores and online retailers around the country
01. GIRL, STOP APOLOGIZING by Rachel Hollis
02. GIRL, WASH YOUR FACE by Rachel Hollis
03. THE SUBTLE ART OF NOT GIVING A F*CK by Mark Manson
04. THE LIFE-CHANGING MAGIC OF TIDYING UP by Marie Kondo
05. YOU ARE A BADASS by Jen Sincero
06. THE HOME EDIT by Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin
07. THE LONGEVITY PARADOX by Steven R. Gundry
08. DARE TO LEAD by Brené Brown
09. DREYER'S ENGLISH by Benjamin Dreyer
10. THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman