Blender 3D for Beginners: Model a Low-poly Fantasy Sword
MP4 | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz | Duration: 3h 39m | 1.63 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Hi, my name is Harry and I’m a professional 3d artist with over a decade of experience. I’ve worked most recently as the Studio Director of an award winning architectural visualization studio. What you’re seeing on screen now are examples of my professional work.
In this course, I’ll walk you through the simple and beginner friendly process of creating a low-poly fantasy sword in Blender.
We’ll be going through the entire process of creating this low-poly fantasy scene from a beginner’s perspective to avoid as much confusion as possible. That means I won’t be skipping any steps or going too fast for you to keep up with me.
We’re using Blender for this tutorial, which is an amazing and totally free 3d software. The only barrier to entry is having a computer to run the software on.
In this class you can expect to learn
• Blender Interface and Tools: We’ll learn about many basic tools and interface elements within Blender while creating our low-poly scene.
• Modeling: To create our sword and environment, we’ll use basic modeling tools and modifiers such as Bevel.
• Lighting: We’ll set up a dynamic lighting scheme to highlight our low-poly sword and tell a story.
• Shading: I’ll show you how to make metal, stylized rock and more as we add color to our environment.
• Rendering: Lastly, we’ll render our final image in Blender so you can share it with your friends and family on social media.
When we’re done you’ll have all the skills you need to create a low-poly fantasy sword of your very own!
For our Class Project, you'll be doing just that! I’d like you to create a new sword with a unique design and share it with the class!
I’ll personally review every project uploaded to the gallery and give you feedback on what you’ve done fantastic, as well as anything that could use some adjustment.
I hope you’ll join me on this fun beginner’s journey through Blender by making your very own low-poly fantasy sword and environment!
Download from free file storage
Resolve the captcha to access the links!
Registered members don't get captcha ... just sayin