This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Mp3 CBR 320 kbps / Flac (tracks) | Classical | 01:06:03 | 151 / 249 Mb
In a world sometimes tired of contemplating its own treasures, a plethora of discography with immediate and commonplace access can make the release of a new recording dedicated to some of Beethoven's 32 sonatas surprising. More particularly, the choice made by an artist such as Philippe Entremont, after 70 years of a phenomenal career, to focus on one of the Viennese Master's most recorded parts, reflects the complexity and intensity governing the relationship between the performer and the work, the relationship between his instrument and the orchestral aspects of the writing. This year, the exceptional artist celebrates two anniversaries. 70 years on the international stage and his 85th birthday. The few sonatas on this album, milestones in Beethoven's oeuvre, are just a short list for the audience. For the very choice of the works testifies to a passionate commitment, a gourmet and jubilant approach to do justice, with style and elegance, to a long journey initiated in 1957, during a recording made at Pathé.
01. Piano Sonata No. 20 in G Major, Op. 49, No. 2 I. Allegro ma non troppo
02. Piano Sonata No. 20 in G Major, Op. 49, No. 2 II. Tempo di Menuetto
03. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2, Moonlight I. Adagio sostenuto
04. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2, Moonlight II. Allegretto
05. Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 27, No. 2, Moonlight III. Presto agitato
06. Piano Sonata No. 30 in E Major, Op. 109 I. Vivace ma non troppo - Adagio espressivo
07. Piano Sonata No. 30 in E Major, Op. 109 II. Prestissimo
08. Piano Sonata No. 30 in E Major, Op. 109 III. Andante molto cantabile ed espressivo and variations
09. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57, Appassionata I. Allegro assai
10. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57, Appassionata II. Andante con moto
11. Piano Sonata No. 23 in F Minor, Op. 57, Appassionata III. Allegro ma non troppo - Presto