This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | May 14, 2019 | ASIN: B07RW9M3L6 | 121 pages | EPUB | 3 Mb
From soups and salads to pies and puddings, cooking with licorice will add flavor to lots of different recipes.
It is so much more than just a candy confectionery, and its elegant herbal taste makes it a versatile culinary ingredient for sweet and savory recipes.
Here, you will discover how to use licorice in its root, powder, syrup, liqueur and candy forms.
Add licorice powder to potatoes and serve with lamb, infuse licorice root in meaty veal stew or let licorice candy steal the show in homemade ice cream.
Discover how to use this versatile ingredient in appetizers, lite bites, mains, desserts and sweet treats including:
• Black Chicken Soup with Licorice and Ginseng
• Icelandic-style Licorice Beets with Cheese and Caramelized Oats
• Pork Chops with Walnut Liqueur, Prunes and Licorice
• Roasted Duck with Licorice-Red Wine Sauce
• Licorice Meringues with Dark Chocolate Cream and Mixed Berries
• Date and Licorice Fudge
If you are hosting a dinner party and are looking to create a gourmet meal, search no more. Read on and discover how Cooking with Licorice can make a great recipe a gourmet one!