English | ISBN: 1839050322 | 144 pages | EPUB | January 1, 2022 | 25 Mb
Insight Guides Explore Ireland
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Focused travel guide featuring the very best routes and itineraries.
Discover the best of Ireland with this unique travel guide, packed full of insider information and stunning images. From making sure you don't miss out on must-see, top attractions like Temple Bar in Dublin, the city of Cork, and the Dingle Peninsula, to cultural gems including the traditional seaside town of Galway, the ancient monastery at Glendalough, and the Giant's Causeway on the Antrim Coast, the easy-to-follow, ready-made walking routes will save you time, and help you plan and enhance your visit to Ireland.
Features of this travel guide to Ireland
- 16 walks and tours: detailed itineraries feature all the best places to visit, including where to eat and drink along the way
- Local highlights: discover the area's top attractions and unique sights, and be inspired by stunning imagery
- Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Ireland's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Insider recommendations: discover the best hotels, restaurants and nightlife using our comprehensive listings
- Practical full-colour map: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
- Covers: Historic Dublin; Modern Dublin; Wicklow; Kilkenny; Waterford and the Rock of Cashel; Cork City and Harbour; West Cork Coast; The Ring of Kerry; The Dingle Peninsula; Limerick and Shannon; The Cliffs of Moher and the Burren; Galway; Connemara; Westport and Mayo; Sligo and Donegal; Belfast
Looking for a comprehensive guide to Ireland? Check out Insight Guides Ireland for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.