Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | VTT | Size: 2.3 GB | Duration: 4h 47m
Learn Visual Basic .NET and Access Database by Creating the Point Of Sale System (POS)
What you'll learn
Able to create a database in Microsoft Access
Able to design and build Windows Forms Application
Able to connect to Access database by using commands in a central module
Can do Simple Data Binding and Complex Data Binding
Able to manage data in the database by doing CRUD Operations
Able to write SQL statements for retrieving and searching from a single point
Able to create a Product Management System
Able to create a Point Of Sale System (POS)
This "Learn Visual Basic .NET and Access Database by Building the Point Of Sale System (POS)" course is a continuation of the "VB.NET For Beginners: Learn VB.NET Programming From Scratch" course where the instructor has already taught the essential basics.
If you are the one who wants to write Visual Basic .NET programs with databases professionally, I recommend signing up for this course and you will find programming very easy.
In this course, we will learn how to build a product management system step by step.
- Designing forms and implementing controls.
- Using a module for storing central commands to run the entire program.
- Writing Visual Basic .NET commands to connect to an Access database.
- Simple Data Binding and Complex Data Binding in Windows Forms.
- Writing commands for verifying user input for the accuracy of the data.
- Converting data from TextBox, ComboBox and Checkbox controls to match the data type in the database.
- Writing commands to check for blank values and set default values automatically before saving to database.
- Writing SQL statements for CRUD operations (Create, Read, Update and Delete).
- Writing central procedures for fetching and searching in one place.
The knowledge that learners gain from this course can be applied to other databases such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc., where the instructor has already completed some of the courses. Students can find those courses from the teacher's profile.
Who this course is for:
People who want to learn to create databases in Microsoft Access
People who want to learn Visual Basic .NET by writing code
People who want to learn SQL statements by applying them to real programs
People who want to build a full CRUD application
People who want to build a Point Of Sale System (POS)
Without You And Your Support We Can’t Continue
Thanks For Buying Premium From My Links For Support
Click >> Here & Visit My Blog Daily For More Udemy Tutorial. if You Need Update or Links Dead Don't Wait Just PM Me or Leave Comment at This Post