English | November 28th, 2023 | ISBN: 0241624479 | 384 pages | True EPUB | 266.81 MB
Whether you want to experience Bangkok's mouth-watering cuisine, Chiang Mai's awe-inspiring temples or some of the world's most gorgeous beaches, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you discover all that Thailand has to offer.
Thailand has something for everyone. Nature lovers can explore pristine ancient rainforests and tumbling waterfalls, while sunseekers and scuba divers will be drawn to the 1000-plus offshore islands. Legendary nightlife and bustling markets provide plenty of excitement, while serene temples and crumbling ruins evoke Thailand's rich history.
Our updated 2023 guide brings Thailand to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights, trusted travel advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the country's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods. DK Eyewitness Thailand is your ticket to the trip of a lifetime.
Inside DK Eyewitness Thailand you will find
• A fully-illustrated top experiences guide: our expert pick of Thailand's must-sees and hidden gems.
• Accessible itineraries to make the most out of each and every day.
• Expert advice: honest recommendations for getting around safely, when to visit each sight, what to do before you visit, and how to save time and money.
• Color-coded chapters to every part of Thailand, from Chiang Mai to Bangkok, the Mekong River Valley to the Deep South.
• Practical tips: the best places to eat, drink, shop and stay.
• Detailed maps and walks to help you navigate the region country easily and confidently.
• Covers: Bangkok Old City, Chinatown and Dusit Downtown, Thon Buri, South Central Plains North Central Plains Northwest Heartland Far North, Khorat Plateau, Mekong River Valley, Western Seaboard Upper Andaman Coast Deep South.
On a beach break? Try our DK Eyewitness Thailand's Beaches and Islands.