This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | May 14th, 2019 | ISBN: 1984823523 | 224 pages | EPUB | 9.26 MB
Chief digital officer at Northwestern Mutual, founder/CEO of LearnVest, and New York Times bestelling author shows how to use the simple tools of the digital age to get more out of our money.
We live in a new financial world. Our wallets—like every other aspect of our lives—have gone fully digital. From mobile pay to on-demand everything to cryptocurrencies, technology is rewriting the rules for how we earn, save, spend and invest.
Technology has made virtually every aspect of our lives cheaper and more convenient. Shouldn't it do the same when it comes to managing our finances?
Von Tobel says that it can. In this straightforward and jargon-free guide, she shows us how to use the simple tools found on any smartphone to put more money back into our wallets.
Readers will learn
• Six new trends that are impacting our finances - and how to optimize them
• How to navigate the world of mobile pay, and cash in by going cash-free
• How to save time and money by putting your savings—and spending—on autopilot
• Best practices for keeping your identity and financial accounts ultra-secure
• How to talk to digital natives - ie your kids - about financial planning
• What the Bitcoin hype is all about and how to prepare for the future of digital money
Preparing ourselves for the financial future gives us the security and freedom to live our richest lives. It's time to move Financially Forward...or get left behind.