English | August 1st, 2022 | ISBN: 1788680421 | 224 pages | True EPUB | 153.05 MB
Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore treasure-packed museums, shop for high fashion in the city's boutiques, and feast on French cuisine; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris
• Up-to-date information - all businesses were rechecked before publication to ensure they are still open after 2020's COVID-19 outbreak
• Full-colour maps and images throughout
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
• Free, convenient pull-out Paris map (included in print version), plus over 8 colour neighbourhood maps
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
• Covers Eiffel Tower & Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe & the Champs-Elysees, Louvre, Tuileries & Opera, Sacre-Coeur & Montmartre, Centre Pompidou & Le Marais, Notre Dame & the Islands, The Latin Quarter, Musee d'Orsay & St Germain des Pres and more
• The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Paris, a colourful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of Paris' neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet's Paris city guide.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's France guide for a comprehensive look at all that the country has to offer.
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
• Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
• Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
• Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
• Embedded links to recommendations' websites
• Zoom-in maps and images
• Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing