This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | May 21st, 2019 | ISBN: 1640492097 | 272 pages | EPUB | 18.84 MB
From fine-art galleries to fried clams, celebrity sightings to surfcasting, escape to the Cape with Moon Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket.
Inside you'll find
• Flexible, strategic itineraries, including weekend getaways to Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, or Nantucket, and the 12-day best of all three, designed for outdoor adventurers, beach bums, foodies, families, winter visitors, and more
• Must-see highlights and unique experiences: Relax on miles of sandy beaches, admire 19th century lighthouses, take in some local lore at the Whaling Museum, or visit a wildlife sanctuary. Feast on raw oysters, fried clams, and fresh fish, kick back at an old-school drive-in theater, or play maritime-themed miniature golf. Stroll the cobblestone streets of Nantucket or pop into the galleries and artisan studios on the Cape
• The top outdoor activities: Kayak through misty marshes, spot dolphins from a sailboat, hike to cliffside bluffs, or bike the serene beach paths of Martha's Vineyard
• Honest advice on when to go, how to get around, and where to stay, from quiet seaside cottages to historic guest houses and posh resorts
• Valuable insight from Cape Cod local Ray Bartlett
• Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
• Thorough information including background on the landscape, climate, wildlife, and culture
With Moon Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard & Nantucket's practical tips and local insight on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
Exploring more of New England? Try Moon Maine, Vermont & New Hampshire. Hitting the road? Check out Moon New England Road Trip.