If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | April 30th, 2019 | ISBN: 1640491902 | 350 pages | EPUB | 18.78 MB
Explore the colorful hoodoos, canyons, and iconic arches of all five of Utah's national parks with Moon Zion & Bryce.
Inside you'll find
• Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in each park to a week-long road trip covering all of them, designed for outdoor adventurers, road-trippers, families, and more
• The Best Hikes in Utah's Parks: Individual trail maps, mileage and elevation gains, and backpacking options for Zion, Bryce Canyon, Canyonlands, Arches, Capitol Reef, and Grand Staircase-Escalante
• Experience the Outdoors: Snap a pic on a sunrise hike or get your adrenaline pumping on a white-water rafting excursion down the Colorado River. Explore the beautiful remains of ancient Native American rock art throughout the parks or discover the creative, energetic spirit of the nearby town of Moab. Enjoy the serenity of Bryce in winter on cross-country skis or take a week-long summer road trip to hit every park on your list
• How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns like Moab, park entrances, park fees, and tours
• Where to Stay: Campgrounds, resorts, and more both inside and outside the park
• Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
• Expertise and Know-How: Seasoned explorers W.C. McRae and Judy Jewell share tips for travelers who want to backpack, mountain bike, raft, rock climb, hike, and more
With Moon Zion & Bryce's expert advice and in-depth coverage, you can find your adventure.