English | November 2nd, 2021 | ISBN: 1510764771 | 216 pages | True EPUB | 23.81 MB
75 deliciously healthier recipes for any day of the week!
At the age of 26, Breeana's husband was suddenly and unexpectedly diagnosed with severe heart failure. Following his diagnosis, she set out to regain his health—which she succeeded in doing by completely revamping their diets. In these pages is the story of how Breanna cured her husband, and seventy-five of the clean and delicious, gluten- and dairy-free recipes that helped her do so.
• Sweet Potato Breakfast Sliders
• BBQ Chicken Zucchini Noodle Bowl
• Mango-Mint Salsa with Cucumber Chips
• Honey Cornbread with Jalapenos
• Roasted Red Pepper and Garlic Hummus Dip
• Shrimp and Kale Fettucine in a Cauliflower Cream Sauce
• Sloppy Joe Stuffed Baked Potatoes
The first step was to throw out everything in the refrigerator, go grocery shopping, and dedicate one hundred percent of her time, energy, and passion. She wanted to create healthy, nutrient-filled recipes to heal her husband's heart, but would also taste gourmet and savory. Flash forward one year and her husband not only no longer needs a heart transplant, but also is healthier than he has been in his entire life, and his heart is within normal range—the results are tried and true! Food had truly saved his life.