This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | July 12th, 2018 | ISBN: 1465468943 | 128 pages | EPUB | 451.97 MB
The ideal travel companion, full of insider advice on what to see and do, plus detailed itineraries and comprehensive maps for exploring this chic and cultured city.
Explore the beautiful streets of Old Madrid and the city's Royal Palace, visit the famous Museo del Prado and Museo Reina Sofía, or venture beyond Madrid to the Roman cities of Toledo and Segovia:everything you need to know is clearly laid out within colour-coded chapters. Discover the best of Madrid with this indispensable travel guide.
Inside DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Madrid
• Over 15 colour maps, and a map of Madrid's Metro, help you navigate with ease
• Simple layout makes it easy to find the information you need
• Comprehensive tours and itineraries of Madrid, designed for every interest and budget
• Illustrations and floorplans show the insideof Palacio Real, Museo Thyssen-Bornemisza and Museo Lázaro Galdiano
• Colour photographs of Madrid's theatres, museums, churches, monuments, and more City maps of Madrid as well as Segovia and Toledo
• Historical and cultural context gives you a richer travel experience: learn about the famous people of Madrid, plus the history, festivals, and climate of Madrid
• Experience the culture with features on Madrid's best museums and galleries, tabernas and architecture
• Covers Old Madrid, Bourbon Madrid, Around La Castellana, Further Afield and Beyond Madrid, including Segovia and Toledo
• Essential travel tips - our expert choices of where to stay, shop, sightsee, plus useful phrases, domestic travel advice and health information
DK Eyewitness Travel Madrid is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you get the most from your visit to Madrid.