This post was published 4 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 26.1 MB
GOM Player - A fairly powerful multimedia player. It includes numerous features that ensure a high level of play. With GOM Player you can play even damaged or not completely downloaded / copied AVI files. GOM Player supports all modern video and audio formats such as video mobile phones and digital cameras as well as playback of online content directly from the network.
Key features and capabilities
- Smooth playback of video content at a relatively slow computers
- Complete independence from external decoders
- Various modes of output images (TV, monitor, projector)
- Full DVD playback
- Playing video files damaged
- Fast rewind by frame
- Control the frequency of regeneration
- Repeat function and frame skipping
- Bookmarks (memorize time favorite scenes and jump to the touch)
- Work with elected
- Support for playlists (read ASX, M3U, PLS)
- Automatically add a playlist file with a similar expansion
- Management, as with the mouse and keyboard
- Set the image (brightness, contrast, saturation, gamma)
- Use of special effects: smoothing, software conversion, adding noise
- Elimination of the effect of squares
- Image capture (in / continuous preservation staff / in the buffer / set as wallpaper)
- Sound recording in WAV or OGG
- Normalization of the volume and variety of audio effects (echo, three-dimensional sound, voice removal, separation votes)
- EQ and Dynamic Range
- Use of DSP-modules from Winamp
- Work with subtitles
- Hot keys and support for multimedia keyboards
- Automatic image scaling
- Automatically shutdown computer after play
- Easy setup to work with TV-Out
- Playing online content directly from the network
- Simple and intuitive interface with skins support.