If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 20.5 MB
We offer professional but inexpensive software for small and medium radio stations and ambitious home users.
• mAirList is built around a reliable, fully customizable playout engine, with automation and live assist mode, skinnable user interface, a built-in, touch-screen friendly, multi-tab cartwall, and voice-tracking support.
• With its various built-in remote control options, mAirList integrates perfectly with your professional studio equipment. We support direct remote control for devices from DHD, Lawo, Studer, D&R, Axia, Wheatstone and others.
• Manage your audio files and playlist logs through mAirListDB, the built-in, network-enabled audio library. It has built-in music scheduling, and can also import playlists from various 3rd-party scheduling software.
• The built-in streaming encoder feeds Shoutcast and Icecast servers, even from server hardware with no physical audio devices. Winamp and VST plugins can be used for sound processing. With the Multi Instance option, you can run dozens of playouts from the same machine.
• mAirList Audio Logger, available as a separate product, makes long-term recordings of one or more audio signals, and includes a web server for fast and easy access. The REST API, with built-in silence detection, allows integration into surveillence systems like Icinga.
And much more...
• Regionalization, HTTP interaction, REST API, Stream Monitor, scripting, mixdown, multichannel audio, Aircheck Recorder, MIDI, …