This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
MediaChance Dynamic Auto Painter PRO 4.2 (x86/x64) | 263 Mb
Dynamic Auto-Painter - a big step forward in automatic painting. This is a unique program that allows you to turn your photos into paintings, using simulation techniques of drawing the most famous artists of the world. Unlike other similar tools and effects, Dynamic Auto-Painter does not alter the picture itself, it simply uses the image as the original, from which automatically draws the new image using the appropriate brushes and styles. With this you can observe the work program, as the work of this artist.
Auto-Painter does not alter the picture itself, it simply uses the image as the original, from which automatically draws the new image using the appropriate brushes and styles. With this you can observe the work program, as the work of this artist. Resolution of the finished image is not dependent on the resolution of the original and may exceed it in several times. The function simulates the real real canvas texture of canvas and paints. One advantage of a program that finished image will look like paintings, even in a small settlement.
In a Nutshell
• Automatic, it does the painting for you
• Real-world artists inspired techniques
• It doesn't depend on the input image resolution
• Add Non-traditional look to your photos or 3D renderings
• Versatile output
• Great easy to use interface
• Integrated help
• Runs on from Windows Vista to Win 8
• It is fun on the bun
What’s new in version 4
There are huge number of new features and improvements in the version 4. Here is a list of the major new additions:
• Improved engine with new presets
• New Preset management with Preset tab and Favorites sheet
• Vector Outlines
• Retouch - ability to retouch the output after the painting is done
• Expanded Color Adjustment
• Full Editable Layers
• Uses Photo-Reactor virtual effects
Version 4.2 has added a Tablet Touch mode for 2-in-1 and Slate Windows 10 notebooks. The screen will automatically switch into simplified touch mode when the slate is undocked from the keyboard.