If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 57.83 MB
Ashampoo Snap 10 enables users to capture with pixel perfect accuracy, edit and share screen contents either as single images or videos. The application comes with powerful image editing capabilities. Ashampoo Snap 10 is the ideal screenshot and video recording solution for your PC. Capture anything you see on your screen. For example, the images or videos and add additional information, e.g. texts or arrows. A picture is worth a thousand words – if it is done well!
Use the integrated text recognition to copy entire pages of text or share your processed images with friends and family. Whether you need to explain, document or simply demonstrate – Snap 10 is always the best choice!
Also it fully supports huge 4k resolutions and multi monitor environments! Record all of your screens or make a selection and optionally resize your video on the fly to save space.
Ashampoo Snap 10 captures entire web pages by scrolling automatically. Works with all common browsers!
Ashampoo Snap 10 Highlights
• Ashampoo Snap screenshotScreenshots and videos with up to 4K resolutions
• Precisely timed video capturing with counter, effects and pause feature
• Live video editing
• Integrate external applications for image editing and processing
• Lightning fast text recognition for websites, images and scans
• Easy content sharing through Facebook and Twitter
• Smart Microsoft Edge support
• Display keyboard input during video recordings
• Movable capture window during video recordings
• Video recordings stop automatically when no further actions occur
• Export all objects to Photoshop
Ashampoo Snap 10 uses intelligent backups to preserve the original state of your images. Time-based capturing offers many interesting possibilities to document developments over time and capture the “real” action as it unfolds. Record partially overlapped or completely covered windows – Ashampoo Snap makes it possible.
- Updated fixed-size resolutions.
- Color skin missing graphic files.
- Capturing maximized apps cutted off partially.
- Unable to edit values in edit mode on touch screen displays.
- Webcam single capture did not work.