This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
FlashFXP 5.4.0 Build 3935 Multilingual + Portable | 13.07 MB
FlashFXP - a very good FTP-client that supports all types of connections, able to work through firewalls, and supports protocols for secure connections SSL / TSL. The program can import lists of sites from many popular FTP-client. There is a convenient feature - the list of pending tasks, which will resume unfinished downloads at any time. The program has the ability to automate downloading using command line parameters.
The program allows you to produce and organize the data not only between the local computer, but also two remote FTP-servers. Using FlashFXP, very convenient to download files that are located in different folders or on different FTP-servers. All the files you want to download, you can put in place. The program will remember their location when you start the download to make a connection to the server, go into the folder and start downloading.
• Includes OpenSSL Libraries 0.9.8b.
• Automatic support for One Time Password (OTP) S / KEY.
• Strong encryption (Blowfish) can be applied to the site manager to protect your information.
• Connect to sites using SSL / TLS encryption for added security, including the use of client certs.
• SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) Transfers.
• Clear Command Channel (CCC).
• Site to Site (FXP) Transfers.
• Fully recursive file transferring (uploading, downloading, site to site).
• Caching allows for offline browsing, queueing.
• Firewall support, allowing you to define a set range of local ports, or bind to a specific IP.
• FTP Proxy, HTTP Proxy, Socks 4, 5 support. (WinGate, WinProxy, MS Proxy, etc).
• Internal ident server.
• Per Site Connectivity modes support.
• PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
• Extensive command line options for scripting / scheduling.
• Remote FTP file search.
• Custom file highlighting; display file masks in user defined colors.
• Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
• Grouped SITE custom commands.
• Priority transfer list.
• Time Zone setting for Site Manager.
• Selective Transfer feature (transfer only images or just php files).