Windows x86/x64 | File size: 51.71 MB
A practical and effective application worth having when you need to build, create and design your personal HTML websites effortlessly. Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is a comprehensive and lightweight software that provides users with a simple means of creating, editing and personalizing websites. Quick 'n Easy Web Builder is a website building utility that aims to design and build full-featured web pages without the need to add HTML code scripts.
• Cross platform: Mac, Windows and Linux!
• No programming necessary (WYSIWYG).
• Drag and drop objects anywhere!
• Supports HTML4, PHP, XHTML, HTML5.
• Easy publishing through built-in FTР.
• Shapes, Effects, YouTube and much more!
• This is not an HTML editor but a visual web site generator with HTML4, XHTML and HTML5 output.
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Validation tools for form components with optional info balloons or native HTML5 validation.
• The built-in form processor has ability to store form data in a MySQL database or save to a CSV file.
• Responsive Web Design based on CSS3 media queries.
• Layout grids, flexbox, and CSS grid to quickly create flexible and responsive layouts.
• CSS3 animations and transitions with support for transforms (skew, rotate, scale, translate etc)
• Login Tools/Page Password Protection
• reCAPTCHA object for (PHP) forms. Helps to stop spammers from submitting form data automatically.
• YouTube, Vimeo and HTML5 audio/video support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in FTP/Secure FTP client to manage your online files.
• Photo Gallery with lots of cool features like picture frames and support for lightbox slideshows.
• Built-in Banner maker.
• Fully integrated jQuery UI (Accordion, Tabs etc), animations, effects and built-in ThemeRoller theme editor.
• Rollover images, Image maps, animated Slideshows
• Navigation bars, Tab Menu, Slide Menu and many other navigation options.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Support for third-party add-ons (extensions), using the Web Builder Extension Builder.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• WaterMark tool to image with many options! Protect your copyright protected images was never easier.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Ellipse, Arrows, Flags, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Rotate images and shapes.
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Master frames. Create master borders where only the content of the pages is different for each page.
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities. Docking, sticky, floating, modal, anchored and more...
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
• Structured Data (schema.org)
• News Feed Ticker. Display RSS feeds (local or from another website), Twitter, Flickr images etc.
• Site Search, easily add site search functionality to your website.
• RollOver Text, displays a text banner over image on mouse over. Includes cool slide and fade effects.
• @font-face and Google Fonts support, now you can (web unsafe) embedded fonts in your page!
• Blog object.
• Carousel object.
• Timers, to make your website more dynamic. For example: show or hide an object after x milliseconds.
and much more!
04/08/2022 - Version 9.2.0
- Fixed: Issue with padding of Breadcrumb menu in breakpoints.
- Improved: Error handling for multiple file attachments in form processing script.
- Improved: Implemented a workaround for Google's webmaster tools "indexed, not submitted in sitemap" warning: 'index.html' is no longer included in the URL.
- Improved: border-radius in Themeable menu is now also applied to hover items (last-child).
- Improved: Added 'handling' support to PayPal Shopping Cart checkout. If the 'Handling costs' property is set for 'Add to Cart' or 'Buy Now' then the value will now also be included in PayPal checkout. Note that the cart itself currently does not display the shipping costs, but they be visible in the PayPal payment overview.
- Improved: Added 'disabled' support to 'File Upload' with default browser style off. The enable/disable state can also be controlled via events.
- Improved: Added role="switch" to Flip Switch to more accurately convey the nature of the control to assistive technologies that support this role.
- New feature: Added 'full width' options to Toast (top and bottom).
- New feature: The login form now also stores the email address in a session variable $_SESSION['email'], so it can be displayed on pages.
- New feature: Added 'Display Email Address' option to Login name object.
- New feature: Added 'Validation Pattern' property to 'Signup' and 'Edit account' objects. This property specifies a regular expression to validate the username.
- New feature: Added the ability to set a hyperlink for the 'Terms and conditions' text in the PayPal Shopping Cart. The hyperlink can be set via the 'Link' button in the main menu.
- New feature: Added support for PayPal shipping in Ecommerce events.
Base shipping: The cost of shipping this item if you have enabled item-specific shipping costs.
Extra shipping: The cost of shipping each additional item.
Handling costs: Handling charges. This is not quantity-specific. The same handling cost is charged regardless of the number of items purchased.
Shipping: Specifies whether to prompt the customer for a shipping address.