This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
SolveigMM Video Splitter 5.0.1510.31 Business Edition + Portable | 71.03 MB
The SolveigMM Video Splitter is an outstanding video editor for working with MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA files. The editor is lossless and fast, removing unwanted parts of the video seamlessly with just a few mouse clicks - cutting and joining up video and audio streams perfectly. The attractive and intuitive user-friendly interface is very easy to use. Based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, our audio - video editor provides incredible quality and speed without using any encoding/decoding process. In version 2.0 we introduced MPEG-2 frame accurate editing. SolveigMM advanced technology keeps 99% of data and only transcodes a few frames at the beginning and end of the video segments, so that now MPEG2 files are also processed fast and lossless.
- Based on SolveigMM Video Editing Engine
- Supports MPEG-2 files - (.mpg, .mpeg, .vob, .ts )
• MPEG-2 Program Stream
• MPEG-2 Transport Stream
• MPEG-2 Video Elementary Stream
• DVD VOB files
- Supports AVI files - (.avi )
• DV AVI type 1, 2; OpenDML
• Any video content. DivX; XviD; 3ivX, etc.
• Any audio content. MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3; OGG, etc.
• VBR MPEG audio. Keeps the synchronization
• Large AVI files. More than 2 and 4 GB
• AVI to ASF remultiplexing
- Supports Windows Media files - (.asf, .wma, .wmv, .wm)
• Any video content. WMV 1,2,3; MSS2; MPEG-4 AVC, etc.
• Any audio content. WMAudio V 2,7,8; MPEG-1,2 Layer I, II, III; AC3, etc.
• Video repair. Indexing damaged or unindexed files
- Supports MPEG Audio files ( .mp1, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa)
• MPEG-1 Layer I, II, III
• MPEG-2 Layer I, II, III
- K frame/GOP accuracy for AVI, WMV, ASF
- Frame accuracy for MPEG-2
- What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) preview. Advanced K frame navigation
- Cut commercials - cutting off several movie portions at one time is allowed. You can get rid of all ads in your movie in a couple of simple steps
- Supports batch files (.xtl). You can process trimming for all media files you need in one run
- Supports file by file joining (AVI, WMA/WMV/ASF, MP3 and MPEG-1 video)
New dialog for selecting streams for preview and editing
Trimming and joining MKV, WEBM, MP4, AVI files with multiple audio streams.
Trimming and joining MKV, WEBM with embedded UTF8, ASS, SSA, subtitles streams.
Trimming AVI with embedded GAB2 subtitle stream (subtitles are saved to external files)
Trimming and joining AVI, MKV, WEBM, MP4 with external ASS/SRT subtitles streams
"Add Marker + Invert Fragment" and "Cut Out Previous Fragment" buttons to simplify marking fragments for cutting out
Dragging timeline by middle mouse button when it is zoomed
Option for setting "Default Trimming Accuracy" in "Smart Mode Setting" tab of "Preferences" dialog
Hotkey Ctrl+W for "Close File"
Display XTL batch file's name in batch processing progress
No output when joining files in drives root
Fixes (Batch Processing)
Ability to set output files of one task as inputs of the next in XTL batch
SMM_BatchSplit.exe creates smaller files compared to the results when using Join Manager
Unable to open MKV file
Hangs on opening WMV files
Hangs at the beginning of AVI file editing
Audio out of sync on output AVI files with MP3 audio
Slow motion of video playback and partly no sound on trimmed AVI file with MP3 audio
Freezing frames on trimmed MP4 file with AVC adaptive interlaced video
Splitter stops reacting on button clicks after output file's mask customizing in "Save as..." dialog
Ability to zoom timeline by mouse wheel in full screen mode