English | 2023 | ISBN: 1032406828 | 631 pages | True PDF | 10.31 MB
An Introduction to Numerical Methods: A MATLAB ® Approach, Fifth Edition continues to offer readers an accessible and practical introduction to numerical analysis. It presents a wide range of useful and important algorithms for scientific and engineering applications, using MATLAB to illustrate each numerical method with full details of the computed results so that the main steps are easily visualized and interpreted. This edition also includes new chapters on Approximation of Continuous Functions and Dealing with Large Sets of Data.
- Covers the most common numerical methods encountered in science and engineering
- Illustrates the methods using MATLAB
- Ideal as an undergraduate textbook for numerical analysis
- Presents numerous examples and exercises, with selected answers provided at the back of the book
- Accompanied by downloadable MATLAB code hosted athttps/www.routledge.com/ 9781032406824