English | 2021 | ISBN-13 : 979-8735689614 | 72 Pages | PDF, EPUB, AZW3 | 14.4 MB
You love greenery but don't have space where you can grow your favorite vegetables?
Don't be afraid! If you don't want to give up a touch of nature, fresh vegetables, and herbs in your home, setting up a vertical garden is the right solution for you!
A vegetable garden or a garden of aromatic plants without using a horizontal surface until some time ago was utopian.
The same pot placement of the plants, in any case, represented a subtraction of space, an often-chaotic encumbrance.
The technologies used in vertical green can give you the possibility to cultivate a real vertical garden or aromatic garden using a wall of the house or garden.
How nice to sow and then see the fruit of your passion grow and even become a source of food support for the family!
Can you imagine? Eat what you have grown yourself!
How proud would you be?
This guide will show you how to make this dream a wonderful reality; it will explain in a simple way the techniques and strategies to have a vertical garden that will make everyone envy.
In this book, you will:
• Learn What a Vertical Garden Is, a practical solution to creating green areas even without much space.
• Discover All the Benefits of Vertical Gardening that can be psychological, health, economic, and, of course, environmental.
• Know Vegetables for Vertical Gardens to sow and grow those suitable for cultivation in a vertical vegetable garden.
• Learn to Choose What to Grow to get exactly what you need and desire.
• Care for Your Plants; they need water, soil fertilizer, light, proper temperature, and some extra care. Dedicate them a little time and follow the practical tips, simple and fundamental to make them show their best appearance.
• … & Lot More!
Growing vegetables, herbs, and fruits help you eat better, feel well, get rid of tensions, and stay away from sadness and depression.
Imagine your great sense of pleasure and satisfaction in admiring something beautiful made by your hands, not only visually but also tactile, auditory, olfactory, and taste; a vertical flower garden, luxuriant, colorful at all stages of the year.
By cultivating vegetables in the vertical garden, you can taste the fruits and find in them the seasonality of the earth's products. The wide variety of plants will spark your creativity. Your walls will become real works of art. The colors of the blooms and the leaves' shades are nothing more than colors to create your composition.
It doesn't matter if you are a professional or passionate; this guide will make you grow vertically just like your new, awesome, and fruitful Vertical Vegetable Garden!
Order Your Copy Now and Start Creating Your Vertical Urban Garden!