This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
File size: 8.0 MB
Bat to Exe Converter takes DOS or Windows batch file scripts (.bat) and converts them into executable (.exe) files. Useful for creating shortcuts on USB flash drives along with their appropriate icons, preventing an annoying batch window from appearing, and includes encryption and decompiler features.
• Extended commands
• Visible and invisible applications
• Inclusion of additional files, icon and version information
• Creation of 32-Bit and 64-Bit EXE files
• Commandline interface
• Support for multiple languages and external language files
• Free for commercial and non-commercial use
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version