This post was published 6 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
TagScanner 6.0.12 Multilingual + Portable | 5.6 MB
TagScanner is a multifunction program for organizing and managing your music collection. It can edit tags of mostly state-of-the-art audio formats, rename files based on the tag information, generate tag information from filenames, and perform any transformations of the text from tags and filenames. Also you may get album info via online databases like FreeDB or Amazon. Supports ID3v1, ID3v2, Vorbis comments, APEv2, WindowsMedia and MP4 (iTunes) tags. Powerful TAG editor with batch functions and special features. Playlist maker with ability to export playlists to HTML or Excel. Easy-to-use interface. Built-in player.
• Rename files based on the tag and file information
• Powerful multiple files tag editor
• Import tag information from an online databases like freedb or Amazon
• Manual text-search for information in freedb
• Generate tag information from file/foldernames
• Words replacement and case conversion from tags and filenames
• Full support for Unicode
• Supports MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkey’s Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, SPEEX, WavePack, TrueAudio, WMA, MP4 files
• Supports ID3 1.0/1.1/2.2/2.3/2.4 tags, APE v1 and v2 tags, Vorbis Comments, WMA tags and MP4(iTunes) metadata
• Supports for embedded lyrics and cover art
• TAGs versions conversions
• Playlists editor
• Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV (e.g. for MySQL)
• Multilanguage interface
• Built-in multiformat player
Included translations: Belarusian, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Iberian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrilic), Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian.
New: Filelist filtering feature are now allows to make searching with exact case, whole words and regular expressions
Improved: User-defined columns now have text alignment property and may be deleted separately
Improved: Regular expressions now tested for errors to avoid program hang
Fixed: ID3v2 TDAT frame didn't removed on save
Fixed: Covers removed from OGG files after running some tag changing functions
Transformations configurator was simplified
More smooth work on hiDPI modes
Cleaned up content of translation files
Translation: French, Czech