This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
English | August 15, 2015 | ISBN: 163159060X | 144 pages | AZW3 | 35 Mb
A Beautiful New Twist on Rubber Band Looming!
The bright colors and fun patterns of rubber band looming make for an easy and fun jewelry craft that everyone loves. Add sparkling glass beads, crystals, and other embellishments, and you have a recipe for some seriously glamorous jewelry and accessories!
Rubber Band Glam features stunning designs by the three creators of the popular rubber band looming website and YouTube channel LoomLove.com, mom Christina Friedrichsen-Truman and her daughters Emily and Madeline Truman. Included are:
- A complete overview of tools, supplies, and essential techniques
- 30 beautiful projects with detailed step-by-step photos and illustrations
- Designs for bracelets, pendants, earrings, and other accessories
- QR codes that link to video tutorials on LoomLove.com's YouTube channel
- Tips for parents and teachers on working with kids in groups and on fundraising and community service projects.
Rubber Band Glam is perfect for anyone who's new to looming, and the dazzling designs will inspire avid loomers looking for a new way to use their looms.Enjoy hours of crafting with this engaging book full of fun, stylish projects that everyone will love!