This post was published 3 years ago. Download links are most likely obsolete.
If that's the case, try asking the author to reupload.
Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 762.54 MB
Prelude CC. Metadata ingest, logging, and rough cuts. Rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut with Prelude CC — a video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry. Prelude translates effortlessly into Adobe Premiere Pro CC, ensuring fluid communication and organization throughout the video production process.
Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
New in Adobe Prelude CC 2019
• Easier collaboration with Adobe Team Projects (Beta)
• Rough cut transitions
• Keyboard shortcuts for tagging
• Refined user interface with HiDPI support
• Multiple audio track support
• In and Out point support
• File rewrap on ingest
• Matching tag colors
• Cinema playback mode
• Hover scrub thumbnails
• File renaming on ingest
• Ability to define needed info on ingested clips
• Adobe Story integration to turn scripts into metadata
• Team collaboration with Adobe Anywhere
• File ingest directly into selected bins
• Sony XMPilot metadata support
• 64-bit support on Windows and Mac OS
• Rough cut export
• Fully searchable metadata
• Full and partial ingest
• Transcoding to many formats upon ingest
• Heads up logging
• Integration into virtually any workflow
• Rough cut creation
• Thumbnail scrubbing in ingest dialo
• Customizable markers
• Customizable metadata import
• Customizable extensibility
• Processor: Intel® Intel 6thGen or newer CPU
• Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) version 1703 or later (required)
• RAM: 16 GB of RAM (32 GB recommended)
• 4 GB of GPU VRAM
• Hard disk space: Fast internal SSD (recommended) for app installation and cache – plus provisional space for media
• Monitor resolution: 1920 x 1080 or greater display resolution
• Hard drive speed:7200 RPM or faster hard drive (multiple fast disk drives recommended)
• GPU: Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance
• Other: QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for QuickTime features
Adobe Prelude CC is available in the following languages
- Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Português (Brasil), Русский, 日本語, 한국어, 简体中文